$1040 prize-pool pledged so far.
There will be a participation prize for all teams who complete all matches in the league stage.
The remaining prize-pool will be distributed:
- 1st: 50%
- 2nd: 30%
- 3rd: 15%
- 4th: 5%
Teams can agree to play at any time throughout the week. Teams who cannot agree on a time should contact an organiser ASAP. If teams are unable to complete their game due to scheduling, priority will be given to the team that makes themselves available on Sunday evenings.
- Each team may use a maximum of one substitute in any given match.
- 3 v 3 games are okay if both teams agree or if a substitute player cannot be found.
- If a team can only field 2 players and the opposing team has 4, the full team decides if the match will be 3 v 3 with one substitute, or 4 v 4 with two substitutes.
## Core maps
well6, h4rdcore, 2fort5r, genders2, frozen1, mbasesr, turtler, tf2k, ff_schtop, stag3, blitkrieg2, bam4
## Special maps
oppose2, dissect, excel, rock2, sewer1small, 2night2, 32smooth, shoop, canalzonsmall, ff_destroy, fatta1, rstrong, drop2remix, optics5r
# Class limits
- no sniper
- no pyro/plasma
- no randompc
- no hwguy
- max 1 demoman
- max 1 engineer
- no scout
- no medic
# Front defense
The defending team must not engage in "front defense", unless:
- The flag has advanced to the area inside the entrance. E.G. the main ramp in mbasesr.
- Defending the pre-blown grate on well6.
- Other reasonable circumstances.
Rules are subject to change. Tournament organisers will have final say.