America/New York (UTC-04:00)
All paid leagues follow this prizing format:
1st place: 50% of the prize pool.
2nd place: 35% of the prize pool.
3rd place: 15% of the prize pool.
The size of the prize pool is determined by how many people register to play in each specific match/season.
The Alpha league is a weekly buy in/pay out league that costs $1 for solos and $2 for duos. Alpha League matches are played on Saturdays at 6PM EST.
The Omega League is a season long buy in/pay out league that costs $5 for solos and $10 for duos. Omega League Solo matches are played on Mondays and Fridays at 6PM, and Omega League Duo matches are played on Tuesdays and Sundays at 6PM.
The Epsilon League is a season long free league. Winners of the Epsilon League are given free entry into the next season of the Omega League. Epsilon League Solo matches are held on Wednesdays at 6PM, and Epsilon League Duo matches are played on Thursday at 6PM.
1. Cheating in any form will not be tolerated. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
-Using Hacks or Exploits
2. Toxicity and hate speech will not be tolerated. Mild trash talk is allowed. Examples of toxicity and hate speech include, but are not limited to:
3. You are welcome to stream any or all of your FFA matches. We suggest that you use a 180 second delay to prevent yourself from being stream sniped. Also, we ask that any streams of your FFA matches have Darwin Project FFA in the title of the stream.
4. Be respectful to staff, members, players and teams of the league. Do not impersonate any staff members or bots.
Rules for Directors
1. You must take a screenshot (or a clip if you are streaming the matches) of the results at the end of the match. This ensures we give the correct teams the correct placement/points for their matches, and so we can update our stats sheets. If a director forgets to screenshot or clip of the results, they will not be allowed to direct for the rest of the season.
2. Directors can customize their Director's Deck to their liking, as long as they follow these rules:
-The following powers are acceptable for use:
-Wood is only to be given to reward kills.
-Small Heal may NOT be used during combat.
-Big Heal may NOT be used during combat.
-Warm Up may NOT be used during combat.
-Speed Up may NOT be used during combat OR for rotations, only to help a team get out of a zone.
-The following powers may NOT be used in game:
3. Crowd Favorite does not have any affect on the game. Directors SHALL NOT give any rewards for crowd favorite.
4. Any abuse of the director role will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to:
-Revealing the location of other players
-Warning a player of when someone is nearby
-Targeting specific players or teams for positive or negative results.(edited)
5. Directors are allowed and are encouraged to stream their matches. However, if you stream, you MUST be on at least a 180 second delay to prevent stream sniping, and you must always save your previous broadcasts to your account. If you are found to not be using a delay, you will not be allowed to direct for the rest of the season.