$1,000 PRIZE POOL
1st Place - $750
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $50
How to Win: -
In this tournament each team will play 2 games. After each game the kills will be tallied up, and after 2 games have been played, the team with most kills will move on to the next round until we have a winner! If there is a tie after the 2 games we will play a 3rd match to break the tie.
You will party up as a SQUAD against your opponent. Any player in that squad MAY NOT destroy any bases built by their opponents, make them fall, or commit any action that can cause or lead up to a death of their opponent.
Examples of Sabotage: -
• Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means.
• Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
• Building in front of your opponent.
• Boogie Bombing your opponent.
- The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualifications.
For no-shows in this tournament if you fail to respond within a fair given time frame you may be forfeited from the tournament.
All forfeits and Disqualifications will be handled and made by the judgement of Pro Gaming League Staff Only.