1. Time Controls: Each game shall be played with time controls of 10min + 20sec.
2. Match: Each match shall be played as 2 games, with each player having first move in one game.
3. Scheduling: Matches should be scheduled at least once per week, though playing more frequently should be a priority for everyone. All scheduling must be coordinated with the tournament organizer at least 24 hours in advance to allow for streaming.
4. Tiebreakers: In the event that a match is tied 1-1 games, the "FORD" method tiebreaker system will be used. This is defined as Winner's Flat Count + Opponent's Reserves + Flat Differential. The greater of these total values is then awarded the win. Penalty points may be awarded at the tournament director's discretion if players attempt to exploit this system in an unsportsmanlike way.
5. Game Location: Games shall be played on the PlayTak.com website. Players may use the default interface or the TreffnonX version, found at - http://treffnonx.github.io/TakWeb/