* * You must join the public Discord (https://discord.gg/xvwRxzW)
and join #counter-strike-byoc channel.
* Tournament registration will closed on Friday, September 8th at 6:00PM EST. The group stages will be displayed afterwards.
* Tournament starts on Saturday, September 9th at 9:00AM EST. It’s your responsibility to contact the opponent’s captain with the information provided in Toornament.
* All the match results must be submitted to Toornament. When a match is finished, contact the tournament administrator on Discord. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on Toornament.
* During the group stage, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will automatically forfeit the match. Any matches that started after the scheduled time will be discarded. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* During the playoff, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will lose the first match of the Bo3. If after 30 minutes from the scheduled time of the first match the team didn’t show, the serie will be forfeited to the team present. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* Each team will be allowed a substitute. The substitute must be added to the team roster prior to the tournament starting. A player cannot play in 2 differents teams throughout the weekend.
* Each players (including subtitute) must have a BYOC tickets before the tournament.
* Any delay must be immediately reported to an admin.
* Any disputes must be brought up to an admin.
Format will follow ELeague settings and available maps (http://cdn.eleague.com/csgo/eleague_major_RuleBook.pdf)
1. Round-time = 1:55 minutes
2. Freeze-time = 20 seconds
3. Buy-time = 20 seconds
4. C4 timer = 40 seconds
5. Overtime Money = $10,000
6. Overtime Rounds = 3 rounds per half
1. Team A bans 1 map
2. Team B bans 1 map
3. Team A picks the map for game 1 and Team B has side choice
4. Team B picks the map for game 2 and Team A has side choice
5. Team B bans 1 map
6. Team A picks the third map and Team B has side choice