** You must join the public Discord (https://discord.gg/xvwRxzW)
and join #league-of-legends-byoc channel.
* Tournament registration will closed on Friday, September 8th at 6:00PM EST. The group stages will be displayed afterwards.
* Tournament starts on Saturday, September 9th at 9:00AM EST. It’s your responsibility to contact the opponent’s captain with the information provided in Toornament.
* All the match results must be submitted to Toornament. When a match is finished, contact the tournament administrator on Discord. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on Toornament.
* During the group stage, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will automatically forfeit the match. Any matches that started after the scheduled time will be discarded. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* During the playoff, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will lose the first match of the Bo3. If after 30 minutes from the scheduled time of the first match the team didn’t show, the serie will be forfeited to the team present. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* Each team will be allowed a substitute. The substitute must be added to the team roster prior to the tournament starting. A player cannot play in 2 differents teams throughout the weekend.
* Each players (including subtitute) must have a BYOC tickets before the tournament.
* Any delay must be immediately reported to an admin.
* Any disputes must be brought up to an admin.
* All items and summoner’s spells are allowed.
* If a new champion has been recently added to the game, the tournament administrators will notice every teams either the champion is allowed or not.
* In case of a tie between 3 or more teams in a same group at the end of the group stage. The Neustadtl score will be used to break the tie. If the Neustadtl score does not identify the winners, Time of Victory will be used. Time of Victory breaks ties in favor of the team who played the shorter games in their victories and the longer games in their defeats.
* For any valid reasons (disconnection, lag, equipment issues, dispute), you can use the “/pause” option for a maximal duration of 15 minutes. No “strategic” break allowed.
* If a player disconnects before 1:55 in-game and no kills were made nor any summoner’s spells used, the game can be restarted with the same picks and bans. In any other cases, the team can use pause option for a maximal duration of 15 minutes. After these 15 minutes, the team must continue the game 4v5 while their player reconnects.
* If a player disconnects during the champions selection screen, the game must be restart with the same picks and bans that were already made.