* You must join the public Discord (https://discord.gg/xvwRxzW)
and join #overwatch-byoc channel.
* Tournament registration will closed on Friday, September 8th at 6:00PM EST. The group stages will be displayed afterwards.
* Tournament starts on Saturday, September 9th at 9:00AM EST. It’s your responsibility to contact the opponent’s captain with the information provided in Toornament.
* All the match results must be submitted to Toornament. When a match is finished, contact the tournament administrator on Discord. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on Toornament.
* During the group stage, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will automatically forfeit the match. Any matches that started after the scheduled time will be discarded. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* During the playoff, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, they will lose the first match of the Bo3. If after 30 minutes from the scheduled time of the first match the team didn’t show, the serie will be forfeited to the team present. Screenshots with the time must be presented immediately to the admins for confirmation.
* Each team will be allowed a substitute. The substitute must be added to the team roster prior to the tournament starting. A player cannot play in 2 differents teams throughout the weekend.
* Each players (including subtitute) must have a BYOC tickets before the tournament.
* Any delay must be immediately reported to an admin.
* Any disputes must be brought up to an admin.
Rule set: Competitive
Map rotation: Single map
Return to lobby: After a game
* King's Row
* Watchpoint: Gibraltar
* Temple of Anubis
* Lijiang Tower
* Route 66
Disable kill cam: On
Hero selection limit: 1 per team
All heroes are currently allowed
Role selection limit: None
Allow Hero Switching: On
Respawn as random hero: Off
All heroes are to be set as "on" unless otherwise instructed.
High bandwidth: On
Control game mode format: Best of 5
Health modifier: 100%
Damage modifier: 100%
Healing modifier: 100%
Ultimate charge rate modifier: 100%
Respawn time modifier: 100%
Ability cooldown modifier: 100%
Disable skins: Off
Disable health bars: Off
Disable kill cam: On
Disable kill feed: Off
Headshots only: Off
General Rules for Overwatch
Escort and Hybrid maps are decided by either a) pushing the payload further than the other team or b) reaching the final checkpoint faster.
In case of a tie on Assault, Hybrid of Escort a preset Best of Three Control map is to be played. The winner of the Control map will win the tied map. Please note: Control maps picked in from the map pool are to be played as a Best of Five
Unless otherwise specified, the map pick/veto rules are as follows:
The highest seeded team will be chosen to start the pick & ban phase
Contestants ban maps until number of maps needed.
Maps are played in the order they were picked.