Axis Call of Duty League Official Rules
DISCLAIMER. THIS MATCH IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND ACL AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ACL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE MATCH WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT OPERATION OF THE MATCH WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING, ACL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF THE LADDER AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE MATCH IN ITS DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE, CEASING THE MATCH FOR ECONOMIC REASONS DUE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF USERS CONTINUING TO MAKE USE OF THE MATCH OVER TIME.
South East Asia and Asia
• Hong Kong
Competitive Structure. Players participating in the League on the PlayStation 4 may earn ACL Spots in the Grand Finals*. ACL Grand Final spots are awarded to Players according to the results in each league matches. All ACL League matches are used to determine to qualify for offline events, and determine seeding in such events. More information on the competitive structure and qualification.
Prize Awards. Information on the distribution, eligibility and requirements to win a prize (if applicable)
1. All matches must be played in their entirety unless both teams agree to cancel the match.
2. Randomised maps MUST be used. Verbal agreements will not receive staff support.
* All matches should be played using Custom Games (Private Match) following the hosting format displayed on the match page.
* The team that is not hosting will pick which side to play on.
* The hosting team is responsible for ensuring all settings are correct prior to launching the map. Hosting incorrect settings will result in a forfeit of that map.
* The hosting team may not drop host at any point during the match. Dropping host during or after a maps completion will result in a forfeit of that map.
*Mutual host are allowed if both team agrees to play on them (only for first week of ACL).
*Hosting will be decided by seeding in the second week of the ACL.
4. Delay Between Rounds:
* Teams may not delay the match for more than 5 minutes between each round/map. A round is defined as a stopping point during the match when match settings may be altered, and/or players may switch sides or change equipment.
5. Playing Man Down:
* A team can start a map shorthanded unless it is for a "Kill Dependent Game Mode" (for a description of what a "Kill Dependent Game Mode" is, please see above). You can only be shorthanded by one player. For example, in a 5v5, a team can start a map with 3 players. If you are missing more than one player, you cannot start a map.
6. Team Killing:
* Deliberate and repeated team-killing or committing suicide on purpose during any Kill-Dependent game mode will result in a forfeit of the map. If a team is accused of violating this rule, the accuser must provide valid video proof. Complete the match and then report the outcome. If it is a Premium Match, report the scores correctly and then submit a ticket. If it is a Non-Premium Match, you can select the Match Status that says: “I’m reporting: I had an issue and want to dispute”. Then, submit your ticket containing valid proof.
7. Team Switching:
* Team changing in-game is not allowed. If a player joins the wrong team upon launch, the map will be restarted. Abuse of this rule will result in a lock/ban. If a player changes teams after the first kill, the offending team will forfeit the map.
8. Tie Game:
* If a map results in a tie, the map will be replaced with the same sides and settings.
9. Lag Issue:
* If there is a lag issue, please finish out the map and show proof of every affected round(s)/map(s) in a ticket after the match has been completed. Proof must be in video format, show full ping bars and show the final result of that round(s)/map(s).
* Games must be restarted if a Player disconnects in the first 30 seconds and/or before the first kill.
* Proof must be captured and provided in the event of a dispute.
* If a Player disconnects after the first 30 seconds and/or after the first kill, the map must be continued. The missing player may be re-invited to the game. The team with the missing player may not leave the game at the conclusion of the round that the disconnect occurred. If a team fully leaves the game due to a player disconnecting they will forfeit the map in question.
11. Restricted Items
* In the event a player equips a restricted item they will only forfeit the map in question if they actively used it in the match. The burden of proof is on the opposing team to prove the item was used. Leaving a match due to the opposing equipping a restricted item but not using the item will result in a forfeit for the team that leaves the match unless they are able to prove that it was actually used
* Equipping any restricted specialist will result in a forfeit of the map.
12. No Shows
* A team has 15 minutes to show up with the proper number of eligible players and be ready to start the match. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Teams are responsible for all scheduled matches.
* If you have a No Show issue, navigate to your match page and update your match status to: "I'm reporting: my opponent did not show up". As the match was not played, do not report any scores.
* To receive a no show win, you must submit a ticket within 45 minutes of the scheduled match time. If you have any proof, be sure to submit it in your ticket.
13. Roster Changes
- Organizers have the right to change anything during the tournament.
- Any issues please resolve to our tournament admin or marshals.
- NO MORE ROSTER CHANGES ARE ALLOWED AFTER WEEK 3.
- Please submit your roster change form by clicking this link belowhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfqqK3lKil72qw6GpbaZ_K3s02lmkdQNNV9wEPhImuZkG9-Q/viewform
13.1.Fill ins (Stand in)
- PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FILL INS FORM 1 HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH STARTS OR WE WILL NOT UPDATE. RULES! FILL IN PLAYERS MUST NOT BE PART OF ANY AFFILIATED TEAMS THAT ARE COMPETING IN THE ACL (Axis COD League powered by Axis Esports) SEASON 1.
- Teams are allowed to use up to only 3 fill-ins per season but must submit a ticket at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJGfScOh6Iq8z49Eeo6XoTyxt7vzV8XgtQ00paU-SHJDqw2w/viewform
1. - Participants are allowed to use Scuf gaming, battle beaver, and cinch gaming products during the tournaments. Any other product must consult tournament admins for investigation. Keyboard and mouse are not allowed to be used during the tournament.
-Teams must be checked in 1 hour before playing their match if fail to do so, teams will be automatically BYE for their matches.
* All prizes will be given out within 90 days after the event (Online/Offline) finished.
* Admin will contact the winners of the tournament/league within 30 days after the event finished.