1. Admins have the right to make their own judgments on special cases or cases undisclosed in the rules.
2. ISP’s discord server [https://discordapp.com/invite/qRgrQN6
] is the official method of communication for organizers and teams.
3. Every team captain has to confirm their teams presence in the #spring-cup-1-report text channel 30 minutes before the match starts.
4. Every team captain must be in the ISP’s discord server.
5. Any offensive language in in-game or pregame chat is strictly forbidden and will result in warnings or bans.
6. Using bugs or glitches intentionally will be treated as forfeiting the match.
7. Once started the games will not be stopped for technical issues of the players. If they are dropped from the server they are allowed to reconnect.
8. Players should use the same names in-game as on toornament.com.
9. Cheating is strictly forbidden and results in an immediate permanent ban to the cheater. The results of games played with the cheater may be contested by the opposing team.
10. If a team doesn’t get their players together in up to 15 minutes after the agreed time they automatically forfeit the match.
11. After each map a screenshot of the results has to be sent to the #spring-cup-1-report text channel.
12. Map selection:
Maps are selected by a series of bans. Last one after the bans will be the one played. One of the teams is randomly selected to pick their side. The other team gets the first ban. First, the side is picked then both teams keep banning maps in turns until there is only one map left.
13. The prize is transferred in US dollars through PayPal.
14 ISP server list: [https://insurgency-sandstorm.pl/blog/serwery/