1. The software used is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Steam Version)
2. It is a 5 (Five) Player Team Tournament
3. Each team must present 1 (one) representative. He/ she is responsible for his/her team and
will be responsible for choosing maps and all communication with referees must be done through the team captain.
4. The tournament will be played with the following rule set:
a. Rounds: 30 Rounds (Fifteen as each side[Terrorists & Counter-Terrorists)
b. Victory Condition: The first team to win 16 rounds wins the map and the round is
c. Each individual round is 1:45 in duration
d. The team playing as the Terrorist side first will be announced before the match or
decided by coin toss (see rules below).
e. In case of a tie after the regulation rounds end (15-15), 6 extra rounds will be played.
3 rounds as Terrorists and 3 rounds as Counter-Terrorists. First team to win 4 rounds
wins the map. [Repeat if necessary]
f. Extra rounds restart money: $10,000
5. Substitutions can only be done before or after a match is done and not during the match.
a. Substitute player must not be playing, or played for any other team in the
6. For the final match - Maps will be determined in a snake elimination draft [as follows]:
i. Team B removes one of the 7 maps
ii. Team A removes one of the 6 remaining maps
iii. Team B chooses one of the 3 remaining maps (1st map played)
iv.Team A chooses one the 2 remaining maps (2nd map played)
v. Team B removes one of the remaining 5 maps
vi.Team A removes one of the remaining 4 maps
vii. The last remaining map is played as 3rd map, if needed.
(Team A and Team B can be determined by a coin toss or by a team’s seeding in the
tournament. [Team A is the winner of the coin toss])
-. Maps allowed for tournament: 1. Dust2 2. Inferno 3. Nuke 4. Mirage 5. Train 6.
overpass 7. Vertigo )
7. The first team to win 16 rounds will be declared the victor of the match and will advance
9. The map that each team will play will be randomly picked for each match (besides the final
Online Stage: Double Elimination ( Best of 1)
LAN Stage: Best-of-three series ( Best of 3)
Games will be held under the ESEA platform and all players present in this tournament should have an ESEA Premium account.
Live support will be provided at the time of the event via this discord: https://discord.gg/S8hfMHP