America/New York (UTC-04:00)
Winner - $140 or $140 worth of FIFA POINTS
Runner-Up - $60 or $60 worth of FIFA POINTS
FUT Central Ranking Points (FUTcRP) will be in increment per round. The exact ranking points will be revealed after registration ends but before the tournament commences.
All games should begin with a BROADCAST, specifically on the FUT CENTRAL YOUTUBE channel. No other format/channel of broadcasting will be regarded unless PERMITTED by a FUT CENTRAL administrator. The credentials for the FUT CENTRAL YOUTUBE is available on FUT CENTRAL INFORMATION CENTER DESCRIPTION BOX. Broadcast should commence before invite is sent to your opponent and should end after you exit the field screen.
BEFORE EACH ENCOUNTER, YOU OUGHT TO PROVIDE LINK VS YOUR OPPONENT IN THE SCORES FORUM. AN EXAMPLE WILL BE DISPLAYED BEFORE TOURNAMENTS COMMENCEMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HIGHER RANK WILL HAVE THE HOME ADVANTAGE IF THERE ARE ANY DISCREPANCIES ON WHO TO SEND. THE HIGHER RANK DECIDES WHO PLAYS HOME OR AWAY.
• Tournament commences on THURSDAY MARCH 21 2019 at 12:00AM Time zone in New York, NY (GMT-5).
DOUBLE IMPACT CUP SCHEDULE: ALL ROUNDS IN THIS EVENT WILL HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 3 DAYS DURATION.
• Ever registered participant starts out on the top bracket, or winners bracket. After the first round, when half the teams lose, they drop down to the loser bracket. A loss in the losers bracket eliminates you from the tournament. In the next round, half of the remaining teams in the winner's bracket lose, and they go on to play the winners of the first round of the losers bracket. At the end of the tournament, you have two teams left: one is the winner of the winners bracket, who has never lost, and one is the winner of the losers bracket, who has one loss. They play each other; if the winners bracket team wins, the tournament is over, but if the losers bracket wins, they play again, as now each team has one loss. For the FINALS ONLY, there will be EXTRA TIME and PENALTIES required if games end draw after regulation.
• All games require 2 legs. the higher seed decides who plays home or away in the 1st leg. If this is not established before the encounter it will be assumed that the person who sends the invite played HOME first. Away goal rule will be in effect accordingly. IF THERE IS A TIE AFTER THE 2 LEGS IN RETROSPECT TO AWAY GOALS AS WELL, A THIRD GAME GOLDEN GOAL GAME WILL BE REQUIRED. THE 1ST TO SCORE IN THE 3RD GAME WINS THE ENCOUNTER.
• All participants will be seeded according to the FUT CENTRAL RANKING SYSTEM; thus, in case of any misunderstanding in regards to who is to send invite (PLAY AS HOME TEAM), the higher seeded player gets the home advantage privilege. (RANKING WILL BE AVAILABLE BEFORE TOURNAMENTS COMMENCEMENT.)
• All participants will be categorized into WHATAPP group forums where you are required to post scores after every match before you record it. (NOTE THAT THE FORUM IS FOR SCORES ONLY). YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WRITE ANYTHING OTHER THAN SCORES IN THIS FORUM OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM. EVERY COMMUNICATION WILL BE DONE IN THE MAIN FUTc FORUM OR VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE(PM).
You are also required to private message (PM) your opponents with the intent to schedule the encounter in case the administrative body needs evidence to determine a forfeit. ALL COMMUNICATION PERTAINING TO PLAYING SHOULD BE DONE VIA PM (STRONGLY ADVISED). ADMINS WILL BE LOOKING AT SCHEDULING OF GAMES DURING A PERIOD AND FORFEIT DECISION MAKING WILL BE GROSSLY BASED ON THIS. This simply means you should PM your opponent with the intent of scheduling a time where both of you will be available and committing to that time. More importantly, because of the 3 days duration per round, it will help if you PM your opponent from day 1 to give opponent ample time to make themselves available.
(i) If a disconnection occurs during a tied match, remaining minutes plus five (5) extra minutes will be played.
(ii) If a disconnection occurs during a match when your opponent is winning and it's determined that it's your fault, only remaining minutes will be played.
(iii) If a disconnection occurs during a match when you are winning and it's determined that it's your fault, remaining minutes plus five (5) extra minutes will be played.
(iv) If disconnection occurs during a match and it can't be determined whose fault it is, remaining minutes plus five (5) extra minutes will be played irrespective of who is losing or winning.
(v) If you can't connect with with your opponent under any circumstance it is both parties responsibility to try and make the game happen. Failure to do so will affect your games played segment which will in turn minimize your chances of qualifying. Note that this will NOT affect your 80% when determining your future eligibility after review of evidence that you couldn't surely connect. THE BROADCAST WILL HAVE TO SHOW PARTIES ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT(PLAY ENCOUNTER) BEFORE GAMES PLAYED PROVISIONS WILL BE HONOURED. NOTE THAT TELLING ADMINS THAT YOU CANT CONNECT WITHOUT EVIDENCE WILL RESULT IN NEITHER PARTY GETTING POINTS OR ANY CREDIT FOR THE ENCOUNTER.
(vi) All scenarios can not be covered under rules so if you encounter a scenario that is not covered, the administrative body will deliberate over the matter and conclude on a verdict accordingly
NOTE THAT ANYTHING NOT COVERED UNDER RULE WILL BE DELIBERATED BY THE ADMINISTRATIVE BODY AND A VERDICT WILL BE CONCLUDED
GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!