Ist prize 500 peso
2nd prize 300 peso
Per kill 5 peso
• Players can only use official accounts provided by the organizers.
• Each team must have FOUR (4) players. Every member must be present
throughout the duration of the entire tournament.
• Each team must hold an appropriate name. Any team with an unsuitable
name, will be asked to create a new name in order to participate in the
competition. Else a default name assigned by a game marshall will be used
until a suitable name is found.
• If any bug happens during the competition, the player must inform the nearest
game marshall immediately. Failure to do so will result in demerit points,
temporary suspension, and/or bans from future CPL competitions.
• Players found to be using the big to their advantage will immediately disqualify
their team from the match, day or event.
• Possible technical issues with PUBG, its servers and/or network may cause
games to be rescheduled or canceled at the sole discretion of the organizers.
• Servers will be restarted in the event that more than four (4) or more players
from different teams are kicked from the server before the start of the match,
or two (2) or more players from the same team are kicked from the server.
• Match will be restarted if the settings of the server is incorrect.
• Cheating is strictly prohibited. As a condition of their participation in CPL
PlayerUnknown’s Battleground competition, players agree to refrain from
manipulating the game files in any way, using of any unapproved game
modifications, programmes, or any other methods that gives one an unfair
advantage over another player. The definition of cheating will be determined
by the organizers where applicable.