RULES ARE NOT YET FINISHED AND THEY ARE A SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION
1. NO Exploits meaning NO Kill Farming, NO Cheats, NO Stream Sniping and so on. ( your stream will be monitored 24/7 so don't try anything )
2. If one or more of your members have lag issues before 15 Squads alive, you are allowed to start a new game.
3. If THE STREAMERS Game crashes you are allowed to restart the game before 12 Squads alive.
4. If ANY OF THE REMAINING's Players (non-streamer) crashes you are allowed to restart the game before 15 Squads alive.
5. If you are up against a HACKER before 5 Squads alive, send us a CLIP and we will consider if you are eligible to restart your game.
6. All matches must be played on the designated platform.
7. Joining the discord server is Mandatory.
8. The Streamers must have a 1 Minute Delay on their stream.
GENERAL COMMUNICATION RULES
1. All Teams must have at least ONE Player available for communication in the Discord Server at all times.
2. All Players must use their recognised name in-game.
3. The Leader of the Squad will have to join the voice call where I or someone from the staff will give the start.
1. Team sizes: 3 Players ( No Solo / Duos Allowed ).
2. Bracket Type: Each team will QUEUE UP AT THE SAME TIME and try to achieve the set amount of points of each round.
3. Region(s): EU & NA only.
4. If a team or more teams have not achieved the set amount of points or more they will not move onto the next round.
5. The rounds will go onwards until there is a winner.
6. If no teams have reached the required amount of points to move onto the next round the team with the most amount of points will be classified as the WINNERs.
1. 1 Kill = 1 Point
2. Win = 5 Points
3. 2 Wins in a row will also add an extra 3 Points In Semis and Finals.
If any of the above rules does not cover every detail, or there are loopholes within the system it will be up to the organizator and the staff to take a decision but it will most of the times lead to the DISQUALIFICATION of the team.