1st Place: Travel, Accommodation + a seat at the #FORGAMES League of Legends Tournament in Prague!
General & Game Settings:
● Competition Method: 5 vs. 5
● Maps allowed: Summoner’s Rift
● Mode: Tournament Draft
● Tournament Mode: Double Elimination
● Bans per team: 3
● Game Length: Until the winner is determined
● Game Winner: The team who completely destroys their opponent’s nexus or forces their
opponent to surrender.
● Champion Selection: Draft mode will be used. Players may only select champions that
are unlocked via any means. Players need to have a minimum of 14 champions available for draft mode.
● Draft Options: The Tournament will be using the draft mode feature. Team will only have 5
● Draft Order: Coin toss will take place to determine first pick. In a multiple game
series, the loser of a game will receive first pick for the next game.
Draft mode proceeds in a snake draft format as follows:
Blue Team= A; Purple Team = B
Stoppage of Play:
● A player, who is experiencing technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart
prior to first blood within the first 5 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 5:00).
The player must be experiencing a hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc), a
physical disruption (e.g. fan interference, table or chair breakage), or configuration issues (e.g. runes, masteries, or summoner spells are not properly applied). The player
must declare the issue in public chat or to a tournament administrator and then
intentionally disconnect. Once the player disconnects, the game is considered null and
void and should be restarted unless a tournament administrator determines that the
conduct represents unfair play.
● If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 5 minutes from the start of the match &
before first blood –OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection,
then the match must be restarted. Otherwise, if the unintentional disconnection occurs
after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may
reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
● If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will
continue as normal.
● If a server crash occurs, then the tournament director or head referee will decide either
between (a) restarting the game or (b) awarding the game to one of the teams. As a
guideline, a game victory will only be awarded in a situation where one team was on the
verge of certain defeat (e.g. A nexus was about to be destroyed).
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
1. The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
2. An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason
3. The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
4. Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
5. Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional
actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
6. The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
7. The use of an ineligible player (aka “ringing”)
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending
player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a
warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament. During the course of the event, the
tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
The Administrators reserve the right to modify the rules as needed. This includes changes due
to software updates or releases, event organizer decisions and all other changes deemed
necessary to run a successful tournament. Players are responsible for checking the rules on a regular basis and prior to the event to ensure they are in complete compliance. Players must
understand that rules listed are guidelines to ensure fair and competitive