These rules are set to explain the basic conduct teams are expected to adhere to and also the action that will be taken by the admins if evidence comes to light of these rules being breached by a player or team. All team leaders are expected to ensure that their players adhere to these rules. If a player breaks any of the rules, action will be taken against both the player and the team leader.
*MOSS IS REQUIRED*
RUN MOSS AS ADMIN
SET GAME TO COUNTER STRIKE
LINK - https://nohope.eu/
- Team must have a min of 5 plays / max 7.
- Every player must enter their SteamID.
- Players that have been banned by BSFragnite are NOT allowed to participate in any competition on BSFragnite. Any teams found to be fielding banned players will have all matches defaulted where the player in question appears on the roster.
- Rounds limit: 8
- Team size: 5
- Round time: 2 min 10 secs
- Gamemode: Demolition
- Team balance: On
- Third-Person Perspective: Off
- Limited One Sniper per team
- All equipment is currently allowed
- All matches will be played in North American Servers
- Knife round to decide sides
Weapons / Equipment
- All weapons are currently allowed except shotguns
- Only one sniper per team is allowed
- Only one light machine gun per team is allowed
- Only one smg allowed per team is allowed
- All equipment is currently allowed.
- Teams must play using a minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 7. If at any point a team drops below this minimum number of players, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win after 10 minutes has passed. (note: this excludes team timeout periods). If you continue to play the match then you CANNOT dispute for this after the game.
- A team may substitute a player at any time during the match as long as the player is listed on the team's roster. If the player is not on the roster, the team must obtain permission from the opposing team.
- If all players say they are ready, this indicates that they accept the server settings, they accept all of the opposing players and CANNOT dispute for players missing from a roster or having an incorrect or missing SteamID. It is down to each team to check the opposing teams roster before the match begins.
- Server admins may not kick any player from the server without the permission of at least one player from the opposing team.
- Each team is allowed one timeout per map. Teams may therefore use a maximum of 5 timeouts.
- Once a match has been closed/completed, it cannot be reopened. You must ensure that you either enter the correct result or dispute the match before it is auto accepted.
- Ping limit for NA Tournaments are 150, unless stated by admins otherwise
- Should a team fail to verify they are ready within 10 minutes during a map change, the opposing team may leave immediately and claim a forfeit win.
- The waiting time for a dropped player is 10 minutes. If the player cannot rejoin within the allotted time, the team captain will be forced to choose a substitute.
- If you continue to play the match following a breach of either of these rules then you CANNOT dispute after the game.
No-Shows and Failing to Ready Up
Once a match is scheduled, it must be played. If a team fails to show within 15 minutes of the match time listed on the match page or cannot play, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win. Screenshots as proof must be provided, clearly showing the time.
The following maps may be played within the BSFragnite ladders and leagues:
- Paper Company
- Old Temple
- Dust Shield
- Two Faced
- Double Wing
If a player drops before the first kill has been made in the first round, the round will be restarted. If a player drops after the first kill has been made, the round has to be finished and the team can request a pause. Dead round (player drop or "DC") can be requested only once per map and only when one of the match participants would lose connection.
Illegal Scripts and Binds
Scripts & config tweaking that affects game play in effort to gain an advantage are prohibited. Players caught using illegal scripts and binds including will receive an instant 1 week ban and the match will be forfeited. Further offences may result in a longer ban.
ALL matches are to be played with the generic Black Squad files. Players found with any tweaked files, or non-generic files (e.g. skins, audio, etc.) will receive appropriate bans which will be determined by BSFragnite.
Third Party Programmes
Using any third party software (e.g. nVidia Control Panel or RivaTuner) to tweak graphics settings to give an advantage are NOT allowed. The most common example of this is ambient occlusion.
Bugs and Glitches
- It is NOT permitted for any user to take advantage of map bugs. Any player who is found using any relevant bug ( known or not), will be penalized for bug using during a BSFragnite match. Decision can be altered at admin's discretion (the responsible admin can decide in every instance whether the bug is relevant or not )
- Glitching is defined as moving or seeing through or over a physical object and is NOT permitted.
- This distinction between relevant and non-relevant bugs is made because Black Squad has just been released and can still contain bugs/glitches. The decisive factor therefore is the player's will to exploit a bug and to gain an advantage towards the opposite player.
- A clear video of bug using is often necessary in this case to demonstrate the opponent team/player exploited a game bug on purpose.
- Players who are caught using bugs or glitches immediately forfeit the round. If this occurs on more than 2 occasions then the match will be forfeited. If a player is caught persistently using bugs or glitches after being warned will receive an instant 1 week ban.
Any player caught cheating will be banned from BSFragnite. We will determine the ban length as seen fit. Bans of this nature are usually given a length of 12 months.
Abuse and Racism
A warning or ban will be given to any player found to be abusing another team/player. Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an instant match ban.
- 1st offence: 1 day
- 2nd offence: 1 week ban
- 3rd offence any beyond: 2 weeks ban
Abuse against an admin in-game, dispute chat or private message will not be tolerated and may result in an instant ban.
- A screenshot must be taken at the end of the game by the winning team
- If teams enter differing results, the disputing team must upload screenshots of all maps in order to confirm the result.
Shoutcasting / Spectating
- BSFragnite reserves the right to spectate matches at random. Failure to allow an admin to spectate a match may result in the match being cancelled. You can identify admins by cross-referencing from the admin list, which can be seen at the top of the ladder page.
- Impersonating either an admin or another player is an offense. Any evidence of this can lead to a ban which will be determined by BSFragnite.
- The Semi Finals/Finals may only be streamed by BSFragnite